"If there ever was a time to become a pilot, the time is now. Jame's Ball's book is a must read for those pining for the skies. So, You Want to be a Pilot, Eh? is a well researched, factual and easy to read book that will steer any aspiring pilot in the right direction." Doug Morris - Air Canada pilot and Author of From the Flight Deck: Plane Talk and Sky Science
Ever thought of flying? Or, already doing your flight training and wondering how to get your first job? Join james Ball, licensed commercial pilot, as he outlines essential information that you need to know to become a pilot in Canada.
- A thorough exploration into what pilots do
- An examination of the different routes to obtain your pilot license
- Suggestions from numerous pilots to ensure success in your training
- An outline of the pros and cons of the most common first flying jobs for Canadian pilots
- Vital tips direct from Chief Pilots to help you obtain your first job as a pilot in Canada including essential job hunting, resume and interview advice.
- Strategies to help you excel at your first job
- Detailed hiring information on the various Canadian airlines
- An in-depth look at the different career options for Canadian pilots
- Important thoughts to consider when deciding if a career as a pilot is right for you
If you have always wondered what is involved in becoming a pilot or if you have already embarked on your flight training and are looking to advance your career, this book is for you.