Make your life more enjoyable day-by-day, year-by-year! This inspirational guide is all about those really important life lessons that virtually all of us have already learned but - for some mysterious reason - keep forgetting.
Adopting even one of these sometimes basic - sometimes profound - 101 concepts of living will help you experience a more meaningful, more relaxed lifestyle filled with happiness and fulfillment.
What you will discover - or rediscover - by reading this book:
- Too much safety is dangerous for your well-being.
- Predict your failures and you will become a highly successful prophet.
- Don't buy expensive socks if you can never find them.
- Nice people are often not good people and good people are often not nice people.
- It's always easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
- Being right at all costs is like being a dead hero - there is no payoff!!
- Good deeds are seldom remembered; bad deeds are seldom forgotten.
- To double your success rate, just double your failure rate.
- Ten million dollars cannot buy what great friendship can.
- If the grass on the other side of the fence is greener, try watering your side.
Above all, 101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting presents priceless advice that will help you live a happier, healthier, and wealthier life!