Karen McGregor relates the vision and creation of the sculpture David by Michelangelo to the crafting and interpretation required by today's entrepreneurs in building a successful business. McGregor's common sense writing style communicates a variety of critical yet often unspoken elements related to business development.
The book addresses a variety of inter-related topics such as
- The Four Pillars of Entrepreneurial Success
- Creating Powerful, Enduring Partnerships and Teams
- 5 Keys to Accessing Intuition
- The Power and Clarity of Specificity
- 7 Thought Patterns of Prosperous Entrepreneurs
- The Nature of Belief and Coping Strategies for Fear
- Defining and Implementing Values
- Finding Mentors and Making Networking Work for You
Included are the viewpoints of 37 Canadian entrepreneurs, many of who are founders of such award-winning businesses as The Running Room, Kicking Horse Coffee and the creator of 1-800-Got Junk? who discuss such aspects as state of mind, clarity in business relationships, mentorship and more.
Karen McGregor, M. Ed., is a professional speaker, author and communications specialist and lives in Langley BC.